This page is to detail the current, mandatory Department of Statistics directives related to operations during COVID-19, in accordance with the Department of Statistics COVID-19 Prevention Plan
Last updated: 05/10/2021
Current Healthy Washington phase: Phase 3.
- Telework flexibility is supported through Sept. 10, 2021, which will also apply in Phase 4. If an employee can telework and it does not impede operations, they should be allowed to do so.
- Employees who can telework but would prefer to come to campus may work on site if authorized by their unit as long as COVID-19 safety measures are in place and it is operationally feasible.
- If you have not received a formal notification from the Department Chair that you can conduct work in PDL, then you should not be going into PDL. If you have received formal permission from the Department Chair to be in PDL, then you should only be in PDL for the minimum amount of time necessary to perform the tasks that can only be conducted on-site.
Masks are required on campus, everyone must always maintain at least 6 foot of distance, and gatherings of more than five people are NOT permitted.
Before coming onto campus, personnel must complete the (one-time) 30-minute
Each time before you go onto campus, you must:
- Complete the Working On-Site Attestation on the Workday home page
- Wear a mask!
Department of Statistics Unit Specifics
- Statistics Main Office, Advising Office, and Computing: Currently closed. Statistics Staff are working remotely, with occasional on-site work for essential employees.
- Single Occupancy Offices: All single occupancy offices will remain single occupancy. Any work in offices that open directly onto building hallways (i.e. all faculty and grad student offices) should be done with closed doors.
- Grad Student Offices & Shared Faculty Offices: Shared office space usage (i.e. graduate student offices and some faculty offices) must be limited to one occupant at a time. Other occupants should telework. Shared office members should coordinate with each other to ensure this. Conflicts should be brought to the attention of the Statistics site-supervisor.
- Copier/Printer/Mail Room (B-313D): Currently the Copier/Printer/Mail Room (B-313D) is non-operational and department networked printers and copiers are currently not available for use. If you absolutely need to copy or print something while on campus, please go to one of the following on-campus locations which are open:
- Statistics MPR (Multi-Purpose Room B-302): MPR use is highly discouraged. MPR capacity is limited to no more than four people, with masks and maintained 6-foot distancing.
General Campus COVID Resources:
This page will continue to be updated as policies change.
For broader information, see the UW's COVID-19 website, and UW Environmental Health & Safety's COVID-19 Health and Safety Resources page.
Vickie Graybeal (email@example.com) and Daniela Witten (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Statistics COVID-19 Site-Supervisors