Department Event Calendar
All events in the Statistics Department, including Seminars, Exams and Faculty meetings are also published on the central UW Event Calendar:
Calendar Subscription Links
Subscription links are provided for adding Department calendars to UW Outlook, UW Gmail or any other calendar system that supports ICS calendar feeds. Additionally, links for UW Academic Calendars and other central calendars are provided as well. For both Department and Central calendars you may subscribe to the full calendar or specific sub-calendars as listed below.
When adding calendars, ensure you are "subscribing" to the calendar to receive future updates. Instructions are provided at the bottom of this page.
Department Subscription Links
UW Campus Subscription Links
|Full UW Seattle Academic Calendar||https://www.trumba.com/calendars/sea_acad-cal.ics|
|Dates of Instruction||https://www.trumba.com/calendars/sea_acad-inst.ics|
|Graduate School Dates and Deadlines||https://www.trumba.com/calendars/sea-grad_dd.ics|
|Tuition and Fee Deadlines||https://www.trumba.com/calendars/sea_acad-tuition.ics|
Additional information regarding Trumba and other calendars can be found on UW IT Connect - UW Event Calendar
Instructions for adding calendars to Office 365, Outlook or Google:
To subscribe a calendar feed to your Office 365 calendar (Web Outlook), follow these steps:
- In Outlook Web Access, open the calendar window.
- On the left, click "Add Calendar". Select "Subscribe from Web" on the left side of the window that opens.
- Paste the URL of the chosen calendar feed above and enter an optional friendly calendar name.
- Click "Import".
To subscribe a calendar feed to your Outlook Desktop calendar, follow these steps:
- In Outlook, open the calendar.
- Find Other Calendars, and then right-click. Select Add Calendar, From internet.
- In the space provided, enter the URL for the chosen calendar feed.
To subscribe a calendar feed to your Google calendar, follow these steps:
- Open your Google Calendar.
- Next to Other Calendars, click the drop-down menu and select Add by URL.
- In the URL field, enter the URL for the chosen calendar feed.